- Referenced in 10196 articles
- ease with which well-designed publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- calendars, chained equations for multiple imputation, contour plots, automatic memory management, importing and exporting...
- Referenced in 464 articles
- other systems are easily solved and plotted. Animation scripts, Poincare maps, and statistical measures...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which produces publication quality figures in a variety...
- Referenced in 380 articles
- still build up a plot step by step from multiple data sources. It also implements...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- Carlo simulations. Provides functions for summarizing and plotting the output from Markov Chain Monte Carlo...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- dimensions. Contains over 1000 functions for plotting spatial data, exploratory data analysis, model-fitting, simulation ... neighbour distance and empty space statistics, Fry plots, pair correlation function, kernel smoothed intensity, relative ... model diagnostics (including simulation envelopes, residuals, residual plots and Q-Q plots...
- Referenced in 228 articles
- structures, printing simple statistics on a matrix, plotting a matrix pro le, performing basic linear...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- mesh optimization are tested and quality plots are presented...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- Moran scatterplot, three-dimensional scatterplot, density distribution plot, and parallel coordinate plots; and more formal...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Complex Systems: K2 - Dynamical Invariants by Recurrence Plots. Recurrence plots contain information about the dynamics ... invariants, like K2 entropy, from the recurrence plots. For further explanation have a look...
- Referenced in 180 articles
- discrete and continuous dynamical systems, including the plotting of attractors, basins of attraction, the computing...
- Referenced in 178 articles
- generation, bivariate dependence measures, perspective and contour plots. Fitting copula models including variance estimates. Independence...
- Referenced in 175 articles
- create and customize various types of plots and charts. Optimization: Algorithms to solve constrained...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- variable precision floating point numbers. Maxima can plot functions and data in two and three...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- maintain consistency between variables. Various diagnostic plots are available to inspect the quality...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- with pointers to the codes and resulting plots...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- need to explicitly print() plots from ggplot2 or lattice). R code can be reformatted ... height as well as alignment of plots in the output document can be specified ... chunk options (the size of plots for graphics devices is also supported). Multiple plots ... also allowed to rearrange plots to the end of a chunk or just keep...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- sequences are also available. Basic tools for plotting vectors of points produced by generators...