- Referenced in 591 articles
- discontinuities in fluids, which was never published. HLLC solver The HLLC (Harten-Lax-van Leer...
- Referenced in 807 articles
- approximate flux type: Roe Riemann solver, HLLC Riemann solver, HLL Riemann solver, Rusanov ”Riemann” solver...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- HLLC-type Riemann solver for the Baer-Nunziato equations of compressible two-phase flow ... construct an approximate Riemann solver of the HLLC-type for the Baer-Nunziato equations ... systems. Finally, we use locally the new HLLC solver for the Baer-Nunziato equations...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- given for a comparison with the HLLC solver...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Simultion of the depressurisation of the HDR reactor...
- Referenced in 1234 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 278 articles
- A sequel to AUSM II: AUSM + -up for...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- Multidimensional HLLE Riemann solver: application to Euler and...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- Methods for the Accurate Computations of Hypersonic Flows...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- PROST: a parabolic reconstruction of surface tension for...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Adaptive mesh refinement using wave-propagation algorithms for...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- ReALE: A reconnection-based arbitrary-Lagrangian–Eulerian method...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- WHAM: a WENO-based general relativistic numerical scheme...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- RAM: A Relativistic Adaptive Mesh Refinement Hydrodynamics Code...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- A Nonlinear Harmonic Balance Solver for an Implicit...
- Referenced in 239 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- ECHO: a Eulerian conservative high-order scheme for...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- A high-order finite volume method for systems...