- Referenced in 4 articles
- RTNI - A symbolic integrator for Haar-random tensor networks. We provide a computer algebra package ... Network Integrator (RTNI). It allows to compute averages of tensor networks containing multiple Haar-distributed...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Symbolic integration with respect to the Haar measure on the unitary group in Mathematica ... integration of polynomial functions over the unitary group with respect to unique normalized Haar measure ... calculation speed for some classes of integrals. We also provide some examples of usage...
- Referenced in 3221 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1018 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 855 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...