- Referenced in 697 articles
- available. Symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) Hamiltonian cycle problem (HCP) Asymmetric traveling salesman problem (ATSP...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- extended to a Hamiltonian cycle, confirming a conjecture of Kreweras. In this paper, we study ... problem. Namely, we characterize when a perfect matching in Qn extends to a Hamiltonian path ... faulty vertices extends to a Hamiltonian cycle. In both cases we show that...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- combination enables a more efficient encoding of problems than a pure Boolean representation ... hypercube can be extended to a Hamiltonian cycle; and the second states that given...
- Referenced in 1 article
- equations. 2. Formal computation of the limit cycle in van der Pol’s equation ... formal solution to Hill’s lunar problem with a new way of solving Hill ... main problem of lunar theory. 5. Normalization of the Hamiltonian of the restricted problem...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...