- Referenced in 671 articles
- available. Symmetric traveling salesman problem (TSP) Hamiltonian cycle problem (HCP) Asymmetric traveling salesman problem (ATSP...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- hypercube can be extended to a Hamiltonian cycle; and the second states that given...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- with a given number k of hamiltonian cycles (which is especially efficient for small values ... Graphs with few hamiltonian cycles. We describe an algorithm for the exhaustive generation ... given number k≥0 of hamiltonian cycles, which is especially efficient for small ... revolve around graphs containing exactly one hamiltonian cycle (1H) or exactly three hamiltonian cycles...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- single bit. This corresponds to a Hamiltonian path (cycle) in the hypercube. Fink showed that ... extended to a Hamiltonian cycle, confirming a conjecture of Kreweras. In this paper, we study ... perfect matching in Qn extends to a Hamiltonian path between two prescribed vertices of opposite ... faulty vertices extends to a Hamiltonian cycle. In both cases we show that...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- addressed. Our approach to virtual fundamental cycles is algebraic rather than geometric (in particular ... giving definitions of Gromov-Witten invariants and Hamiltonian Floer homology over ℚ for general symplectic...
- Referenced in 1 article
- equations. 2. Formal computation of the limit cycle in van der Pol’s equation ... lunar theory. 5. Normalization of the Hamiltonian of the restricted problem of three bodies near...
- Referenced in 242 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- C-XSC. A programming environment for verified scientific...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- In the core computer science areas -- data structures...
- Referenced in 1721 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2986 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 388 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...