- Referenced in 7 articles
- Suzuki 2-groups, specifically, extensions of Heisenberg groups. Notably, this is the first known infinite...
- Referenced in 1 article
- spin-1/2 Heisenberg systems using the symmetric group approach. Nature of problem: This code...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- MATHLAB is a computer algebra system created in...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- We present a new algorithm employed for solving...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PSEUDO: Applications of Streams and Lazy Evaluation to...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- ABACUS is a software system written in C...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Dimsym is a program primarily for the determination...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...