- Referenced in 9 articles
- MATLAB Toolbox to Solve Helmholtz PDE, Wave Scattering, and Eigenvalue Problems Using Particular Solutions ... Laplace eigenvalue problems, interior/exterior Helmholtz boundary-value problems (e.g. wave scattering), periodic diffraction problems...
- Referenced in 1 article
- simulating, processing, and plotting multiple scattering of waves. The library focuses on multipole methods (addition ... inhomogeneous Helmholtz equation (time-harmonic waves). Multipole methods are particularly efficient at solving scattering from ... also known as scattering matrices) to represent scattering from particles with any shape and properties ... spatial dimensions and types of waves which satisfy Helmholtz equation’s, e.g. acoustics, electromagnetism, elasticity...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- wave scattering by cylinders. MieSolver provides an efficient solver for the problem of wave propagation ... penetrable layers. The wave propagation is governed by the two-dimensional Helmholtz equation and models ... based on the Mie series solution for scattering by a single circular cylinder and hence...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- independent of several input parameters in a wave propagation model and hence the offline computation ... order model (ROM) framework for performing online scattering simulations for various choices of the input ... preferred forward solver for the two-dimensional Helmholtz model. We compare TMATROM with standard methods...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- frequencies and multiple sources for the scalar Helmholtz equation We propose an algorithm to compute ... inverse scattering problem for the low-frequency time-harmonic wave equation with broadband and multi...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- FEMSTER is a modular finite element class library...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 171 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...