- Referenced in 232 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- Each Trilinos package is a self-contained, independent...
- Referenced in 137 articles
- NLEVP: A Collection of Nonlinear Eigenvalue Problems. This...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- HLib is a library for hierarchical matrices that...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- GetDP: a General Environment for the Treatment of...
- Referenced in 480 articles
- METIS is a set of serial programs for...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- PTC Mathcad is the Industry Standard Software for...
- Referenced in 1616 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...