- Referenced in 16 articles
- effectively construct Skolem and Herbrand functions from true, respectively false, QBFs; allowing us to certify...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- combines pure PROLOG with a first order functional notation. On the other side, the language ... domains, which provides a notion of least Herbrand model for BABEL programs. We develop both...
- Referenced in 283 articles
- ACL2 is both a programming language in which...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- The joint CSCS-ETH/NEC collaboration in parallel...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 880 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- SPASS is an automated theorem prover for first...
- Referenced in 395 articles
- The TPTP (Thousands of Problems for Theorem Provers...