- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 157 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KANTBP: A program for computing energy levels, reaction...
- Referenced in 197 articles
- KNITRO is a solver for nonlinear optimization. It...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- LinBox: A Generic Library for Exact Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 3344 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- Mathemagix: Towards large scale programming for symbolic and...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- Algorithm 835: MultRoot - a Matlab package for computing...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...