- Referenced in 1713 articles
- provide a transportable way to achieve high efficiency on diverse modern machines ... portable” because, for fastest possible performance, LAPACK requires that highly optimized block matrix operations ... promotes high efficiency on many high-performance computers, particularly if specially coded implementations are provided ... BLAS are available for many modern high-performance computers. For details of known vendor...
- Referenced in 856 articles
- comprehensive library of finite elements, high performance linear algebra and many more...
- Referenced in 700 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and system supporting both equational and rewriting logic...
- Referenced in 606 articles
- high-performance theorem prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- LAPACK. It is a library of high-performance linear algebra routines for distributed memory message...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high-performance, robust, memory efficient and easy...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- implementation of this language, featuring a high-performance native-code compiler (ocamlopt) for 9 processor...
- Referenced in 222 articles
- high-performance, portable C++ library providing data structures and algorithms for manipulating signed, arbitrary length...
- Referenced in 209 articles
- algorithmical ideas in combination with high performance computational techniques. FEATFLOW is designed for the following...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- instantiation of a new paradigm in high performance library production and maintenance, which we term...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- nonsymmetric systems of linear equations on high performance machines. The library is written...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- efficiency in scientific computations and supports high-performance computing applications...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- Platform (SNAP) is a general purpose, high performance system for analysis and manipulation of large...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- They are generally considered highly productive, but lacking in performance. This paper presents Julia...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- methods. The obtained results confirm the high performance of the proposed method in solving various...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- FEAST solver package is a free high-performance numerical library for solving the standard ... offers many important capabilities for achieving high performance, robustness, accuracy, and scalability on parallel architectures...
- Referenced in 91 articles
- High Performance Message Passing Library. The Open MPI Project is an open source Message Passing ... resources from all across the High Performance Computing community in order to build the best...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper deals with a theoretical background and practical...
- Referenced in 118 articles
- Partitioning Graphs. Before a calculation can be performed on a parallel computer, it must first ... parallel applications, and to ensure that high performance is obtained. Chaco has contributed...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- such frameworks to support multi-platform, high performance applications across diverse communities. We then describe ... complete rewrite of earlier versions, which enables highly modular, multi-language, parallel applications ... interchangeable parallel data distribution and high performance IO layers, while hiding most details...