- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive environment for numerical computation, visualization, and programming...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- accessible through a versatile high level interpreted user language with a powerful debugger supporting...
- Referenced in 496 articles
- specialists using a general-purpose high-level language. Emphasis is put on ease...
- Referenced in 1935 articles
- widely used high-level, general-purpose, interpreted, dynamic programming language. Its design philosophy emphasizes code...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- further enhanced by the dedicated high-level programming language. For convenience, the system offers...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Octave is a high-level language, primarily intended for numerical computations. It provides a convenient...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- algorithmic description is done in a high level language inspired from CSP and specifications...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- wide-spectrum, and object-oriented high-level computer programming language, extended from Pascal and other...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- equations ELLPACK is a versatile, very high-level language for solving elliptic partial differential equations...
- Referenced in 172 articles
- mathematical functions. It has a high level programming language allowing access to advanced data structures...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Language, Cayley. CAYLEY is a high level programming language which has been developed...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- physical experiments, and CindyScript, a high-level programming language that allows for fast, flexible...
- Referenced in 234 articles
- entirely in the MATLAB script language, exploits the high-level functions, interactive environment, visualization tools...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- LISP) is a family of computer programming languages with a long history and a distinctive ... Lisp is the second-oldest high-level programming language in widespread use today; only Fortran...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- high-level programming language combining constraint inference with concurrency. Typical application areas of Oz include ... reasoning and knowledge representation, processing of natural language, simulations, multi agent systems, and sophisticated graphical ... programming constraint inference engines at a high level...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- usually possible. The language appears well suited for applications in high level control of robots...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- medium-level constraint modelling language. It is high-level enough to express most constraint problems ... subset of the higher-level language Zinc. We hope it will be adopted...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- subset of the model taken in high-level languages like...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Handel-C is a high-level programming language which targets low-level hardware, most commonly ... hardware design what the first high-level programming languages were to programming CPUs. Unlike many...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- convex optimization based on the Python programming language. It can be used with the interactive ... strengths of Python as a high-level programming language...