- Referenced in 14 articles
- A considerable class of fractal sets can be...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- BBVSCG - A variable-storage algorithm for function minimization...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CoCoALib: A C++ library for computations in commutative...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 272 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- The concern here is with Gauss-type quadrature...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- HURRY: An acceleration algorithm for scalar sequences and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- ITSM (Interactive Time Series Modelling) 6.0 is an...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KASH/KANT is a computer algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 302 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1647 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- LiDIA: A library for computational number theory. LiDIA...
- Referenced in 368 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...