- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1758 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3052 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- MATSLISE is a graphical MATLAB software package for...
- Referenced in 547 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Motivations for an arbitrary precision interval arithmetic and...
- Referenced in 139 articles
- MuPAD consists of a powerful symbolic engine, a...
- Referenced in 575 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- Algorithm 726: ORTHPOL - A package of routines for...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...