- Referenced in 639 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 1837 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 1776 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 5220 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6129 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 742 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1792 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1441 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 1216 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- A software package for algebraic, geometric and combinatorial...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Bertini™: Software for Numerical Algebraic Geometry. Software for...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Separoids: A Mathematical Framework for Conditional Independence and...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Macaulay2 package TangentCone: This package provides a single...