- Referenced in 3 articles
- Noncommutative Gröbner bases and Hochschild cohomology. We present a computational approach for finding Hochschild cohomology...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- This obstruction calculus is defined using Hochschild cohomology. However, in order to compute with Gröbner...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Problems in interaction with the computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 226 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- CARAT is a computer package which handles enumeration...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- HAP is a homological algebra library for use...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- GBNP, A GAP package for Gröbner bases of...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- CHomP, Computational homology project. Much of the fascination...