- Referenced in 24 articles
- vector field by a Hodge decomposition on the covering space. Except for an optional smoothing...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- smoothed out into multiple distinct toric ambient spaces describing different Calabi-Yau threefolds. We provide ... Mori cones, in addition to the Hodge data. This data forms a useful starting point...
- Referenced in 1 article
- vorticity fields on an arbitrary direction in space. For doubly-periodic flow with one direction ... form of this decomposition using the Helmholtz-Hodge theorem and showed that any divergence-free...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- CLIFFORD performs various computations in Grass mann and...
- Referenced in 649 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 385 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1841 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3137 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 743 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1472 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 431 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...