- Referenced in 1898 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3190 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Our main interest in this project is to...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 1579 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- Twelf is a language used to specify, implement...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- The Abella Interactive Theorem Prover (System Description). Abella...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- The POPLmark Challenge is a concrete set of...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- LNgen: Tool Support for Locally Nameless Representations. Given...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- BMDP is a statistical package developed in 1965...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- GAP package recog: A collection of group recognition...
- Referenced in 2762 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- manYPoints - Table of Curves with Many Points. manYPoints...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- GossipMap: a distributed community detection algorithm for billion...