- Referenced in 3 articles
- M-estimators for 1-dimensional location (Bisquare, ML for the Cauchy distribution, and the estimators ... Ronchetti (2011) to the above, the Huber M-estimator, and the median, main function...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- difference of two smoothed M-estimators. To deal with additional nuisance scale parameters ... important case of the smoothed Huber M-estimator. Our empirical results show that...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package sandwich: Robust Covariance Matrix Estimators , Model...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 832 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1184 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 698 articles
- PDCO: Primal-Dual interior method for Convex Objectives...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- Algorithm 500: Minimization of Unconstrained Multivariate Functions...
- Referenced in 837 articles
- Stata is a complete, integrated statistical package that...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package ROptEst: Optimally robust estimation , Optimally robust...
- Referenced in 1552 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package wle: Weighted Likelihood Estimation. Approach to...
- Referenced in 491 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- Computing a trust region step We propose an...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- LSSOL is a set of Fortran 77 subroutines...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- AAFAC: A Package of Fortran77 Subprograms for Solving...
- Referenced in 559 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...