- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Fast library for number theory: an introduction. We...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 595 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1408 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 213 articles
- The MPFR library is a C library for...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- MPIR is an open source multiprecision integer (bignum...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- LBNL- High-Precision Software Directory: double-double precision...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Mpmath is a pure-Python library for arbitrary...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...