- Referenced in 1 article
- multiresolution algorithm to approximate the Hutchinson measure for IFS and GIFS. We introduce a discrete ... theory providing algorithms to approximate the Hutchinson measure for iterated function systems (IFS) and generalized...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 365 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 1486 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- MATLAB-bvp4c -Solve boundary value problems for ordinary...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- Gaussian Markov random fields. Theory and applications. Researchers...
- Referenced in 1568 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- softImpute: Matrix Completion via Iterative Soft-Thresholded SVD...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 612 articles
- The Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox...