- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- The sedaR project is devoted to the analysis...
- Referenced in 978 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- Numerical Mathematics - NewtonLib. Software repository for Peter Deuflhards...