- Referenced in 107 articles
- software tools for applications on isogeometric analysis (IGA), see [T. J. R. Hughes ... framework for the implementation of the many IGA methods for the discretization of partial differential ... quite comprehensive, abstract definition of IGA...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- Uniform Rational B-spline) based isogeometric analysis (IGA) applied to complex geometries requires to represent ... computational domain into several subdomains, NURBS-based IGA is particularly well suited for using FETI ... FETI with the exact geometry representation of IGA. We describe the IETI framework...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- method (FEM), popularly known as isogeometric analysis (IGA). It is heavily based on PETSc...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- automation software FEniCS to perform isogeometric analysis (IGA). The library uses a global variant ... convenient functionality of FEniCS directly available for IGA. General rational splines are implemented through ... sees only an extracted representation of the IGA function space. Through this abstraction, an enormous ... trivial partial differential equations that benefit from IGA. We also evaluate the parallel performance...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- IGA-ADS: isogeometric analysis FEM using ADS solver. In this paper we present a fast...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Iterative Group Analysis (iGA): A simple tool to enhance sensitivity and facilitate interpretation of microarray...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- tools. With native support for Isogeometric Analysis (IGA), the Finite Cell method (FCM), multi-physics...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- igakit: Toolkit for IsoGeometric Analysis (IGA). This package implements many of the NURBS routines...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 644 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 300 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1654 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 12721 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- The basis of mapped finite element methods are...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 371 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- A NURBS enhanced extended finite element approach for...
- Referenced in 1227 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 459 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...