- Referenced in 19 articles
- studies, including dose-volume-outcomes analyses and IMRT treatment planning comparisons...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- goal of intensity-modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) is to deliver sufficient doses to tumors ... demonstrated by mathematical experiments inspired by the IMRT application...
- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- This paper describes the design of the Abstract...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- The MALLBA project tackles the resolution of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- PSwarm: a hybrid solver for linearly constrained global...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- PICO: An object-oriented framework for parallel branch...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- UG - Ubiquity Generator framework: UG is a generic...
- Referenced in 617 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- The Computational Infrastructure for Operations Research (COIN-OR...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Branch, cut, and price (BCP) is an LP...
- Referenced in 317 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- ParaSCIP: A Parallel Extension of SCIP. Mixed integer...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- User guide for NPSOL 5.0: Fortran package for...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- Bob++: framework for solving optimization problems with branch...