- Referenced in 3 articles
- QCDINS 2.0 - A Monte Carlo generator for instanton-induced processes in deep-inelastic scattering...
- Referenced in 659 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- An algorithm is presented that formalizes different steps...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- HOM4PS-2.0: a software package for solving polynomial...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- LATTICEEASY: A Program for Lattice Simulations of Scalar...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- Algorithm 846: MixedVol: a software package for mixed...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- STRINGVACUA: A Mathematica Package for Studying Vacuum Configurations...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PSEUDO: Applications of Streams and Lazy Evaluation to...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- SESAM (Software-Engineering-Simulation durch animierte Modelle.Sein Ziel...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- HERWIG 5.1 - a Monte Carlo event generator for...