- Referenced in 82 articles
- ALBERT - Software for scientific computations and applications. Adaptive...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- PDEX1M -- a software package for the numerical solution...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The rbMIT © MIT Software package implements in Matlab...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- RADAU5 implicit Runge-Kutta method of order 5...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- The package LIEPDE computes infinitesimal symmetries of differential...
- Referenced in 1304 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 543 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1317 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...