- Referenced in 253 articles
- with state-of-the-art preconditioned iterative solvers for the discrete linear equation systems that ... enables the study of both discretization and iterative solution algorithms as well as the interaction...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- ITSOL is a library of iterative solvers for general sparse linear systems of equations. ITSOL...
- Referenced in 286 articles
- shared-memory and distributed-memory multiprocessors. The solver has has been licensed to thousands ... SMPs. Automatic combination of iterative and direct solver algorithms to accelerate the solution process...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- alone package comprising a set of iterative solvers, preconditioners and matrix-vector multiplication routines. Users ... preconditioning. After the transformations, the iterative solvers can run efficiently. If the input matrix ... components of Aztec are implementations of iterative solvers (CG, CGS, BiCGSTAB, GMRES and TFQMR...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- focus on object-oriented design of iterative solvers for linear systems of equations. Special attention...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- CVODE is a solver for stiff and nonstiff ordinary differential equation (ODE) systems (initial value ... direct linear solver (dense or banded), the Newton iteration is a Modified Newton iteration ... Krylov method as the linear solver, the iteration is an Inexact Newton iteration, using ... band) solvers and three preconditioned Krylov (iterative) solvers (GMRES, Bi-CGStab, and TFQMR...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Pegasos: primal estimated sub-gradient solver for SVM. We describe and analyze a simple ... prove that the number of iterations required to obtain a solution of accuracy ... previously devised SVM solvers, the number of iterations also scales linearly with 1/λ, where...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- provide implementations of a range of iterative solvers, including several recently proposed methods that ... linear inverse problems. The solvers include iterative regularization methods where the regularization...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- stopping criteria of the iterative solver employed for the solution of the system ... gradient method is used as the iterative solver. The details of the implementation are described...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- differential equations. Useful for testing the solvers. Iterative Solvers. Preconditioned conjugate-gradients and preconditioned minres ... solve for the Schur complement elements iteratively. Multilevel-Support-Graph Preconditioners. Similar to domain-decomposition...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Interconnecting (IETI) method, which combines the advanced solver design of FETI with the exact geometry ... suitable preconditioner for the iterative linear solver used for the interface problem. We report several...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- iterative solver template library. The numerical solution of partial differential equations frequently requires the solution ... programming techniques in C++ one can create solver libraries that allow efficient realization of “fine ... work more efficiently. We present the “Iterative Solver Template Library” (ISTL) which is part ... domain of iterative solvers of linear systems stemming from finite element discretizations. Those discretizations exhibit...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- sparse matrix solvers for the linear systems that arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned Krylov...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- Finally examples of the use of iterative solvers on different types of machines are presented...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- modified barrier method using iterative solvers The limiting factors of second-order methods for large ... barrier method, we propose to use iterative solvers instead of the routinely used direct factorization...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- LSRN: A parallel iterative solver for strongly over- or underdetermined systems. We describe a parallel ... iterative least squares solver named LSRN that is based on random normal projection. LSRN computes ... values, and hence that the number of iterations is fully predictable when we apply LSQR ... Chebyshev semi-iterative method. As we demonstrate, the Chebyshev method is particularly efficient for solving...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- processes. The algorithm uses a gmres iterative solver with a restricted additive Schwarz method (rasm ... function allows rapid convergence of the iterative solver even when the subdomains in the rasm ... data points, timing at 106 s (19 iterations for an error tolerance...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- matrix-vector products for codes using iterative solvers in unstructured grid problems. This method...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- including the entire suite of PETSc iterative solvers, as well as several parallel direct solvers...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- preconditioners for the solution of preconditioned iterative solvers. IFPACK constructors expect an Epetra_RowMatrix object...