- Referenced in 3 articles
- numerous areas of ma jor significance in public policy (e.g., for applying the Voting Rights...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- The SHOGUN machine learning toolbox. We have developed...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Microsoft Visual C# is Microsoft’s implementation of...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 124 articles
- GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 555 articles
- The OpenFOAM® (Open Field Operation and Manipulation) CFD...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...