- Referenced in 208 articles
- paper by Eddelbuettel and Francois (2011, JSS) paper and the book by Eddelbuettel (2013, Springer...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- modeling (Grasman, van der Maas, & Wagenmakers, 2009, JSS, 32:8; Cobb, L, 1981, Behavioral Science...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- added, and the first example from the JSS paper has been extended. Further integration...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- TRLan software package This software package implements the...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 794 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 105 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- R package mstate: Data preparation, estimation and prediction...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...