- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 13745 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10253 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- Fortran subprograms for evaluating definite integrals of functions...
- Referenced in 1337 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3451 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 678 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- R package lattice: Lattice Graphics , Lattice is a...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package mstate: Data preparation, estimation and prediction...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- spatstat: Spatial Point Pattern analysis, model-fitting, simulation...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package VGAM: Vector Generalized Linear and Additive...
- Referenced in 776 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- R package deSolve: General solvers for initial value...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...