- Referenced in 7 articles
- JSetL is a Java library that has been developed at the University of Parma (Italy ... since 2002. JSetL is released under the GPL 3.0 license. JSetL allows the user ... inside the popular Java programming language. Using JSetL the user can create partially specified ... maps, restricted intensional sets, logical pairs, … Moreover, JSetL can be used to declare and solve...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- CLAIRE: Combining sets, search and rules to better...
- Referenced in 153 articles
- Miranda: A non-strict functional language with polymorphic...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- CHOCO is a java library for constraint satisfaction...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Gecode is a toolkit for developing constraint-based...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- JaCoP is a Java Constraint Programming solver. It...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- ProB: an automated analysis toolset for the B...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- FaCiLe: A functional constraint library. FaCiLe is a...