- Referenced in 214 articles
- code has the possibility to save the Jacobian matrix to be used in the solution ... between 50 and 400 and the Jacobian is banded in all cases. It is found...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- differential equation-based, normal flow, and augmented Jacobian matrix. Separate routines are also provided ... dense and sparse Jacobian matrices. A high-level driver is included for the special case...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- stiff case, it treats the Jacobian matrix df/dy as either a dense (full...
- Referenced in 95 articles
- Using the DiffSharp library, differentiation (gradients, Hessians, Jacobians, directional derivatives, and matrix-free Hessian ... Jacobian-vector products) is applied using higher-order functions, that is, functions which take other...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- algorithms for mixed complementarity problems. Function and Jacobian evaluations for the resulting problems are provided...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- link manipulators, include forward and inverse kinematics, Jacobians, and forward and inverse dynamics. This article...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- Modified Newton iteration, in that the Jacobian is fixed (and usually out of date). When ... Inexact Newton iteration, using the current Jacobian (through matrix-free products), in which the linear ... linear solvers are available. An approximate diagonal Jacobian option is also available with both versions...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- called; must provide the material Jacobian matrix for the mechanical constitutive model; can be used...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- detection of the sparsity structure of Jacobians. TAF normalizes the code and applies a control...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- equation based, normal flow, quasi-Newton augmented Jacobian matrix – are provided for tracking homotopy zero ... separate routines for dense and sparse Jacobian matrices. A high level driver for the special ... iterative algorithms for large sparse Jacobian matrices...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- used where the QR-factorization of the Jacobian is computed only once and thereafter ... systems of equations, without using the analytical Jacobian of the system, and without computation ... nonlinear systems of equations, using the analytical Jacobian of the system, and with computation...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- multithreading and parallelism, and symbolic calculation of Jacobians. Integrated into the package is an algorithm...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- look at twelve different coordinate systems: Projective, Jacobian (these two systems are also considered...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- system; however, instead of loading up the Jacobian matrix for the entire augmented system ... algorithms just require multiple solves of the Jacobian matrix for the steady state problem ... which is the complex matrix involving the Jacobian matrix and an imaginary multiple...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- subroutine which calculates the functions and the Jacobian...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- using a numerical or user supplied Jacobian, for specifying a banded numerical Jacobian ... allowing a singular or ill-conditioned Jacobian...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- efficiency in computing derivative structures including gradients, Jacobians, and Hessians. Moreover, ADMAT 2.0 can directly ... when appropriate, ADMAT 2.0 will evaluate the Jacobian matrix (for which the gradient...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- computing the estimated image projections and their Jacobian for the problem and parameterization at hand ... Routines for computing analytic Jacobians can be either coded by hand, generated with a tool ... There is also the alternative of approximating Jacobians with the aid of finite differences. Additionally ... checking the consistency of user-supplied Jacobians. To the best of our knowledge...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- instead founded on the mathematical principle of Jacobian-free Newton–Krylov (JFNK). Utilizing the mathematical...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- inspecting the singular values of the Jacobian matrix. A global solution may be searched...