- Referenced in 249 articles
- ADOL-C: Automatic Differentiation of C/C++. We present...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 767 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- We introduce a well-developed Newton iterative (truncated...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...