- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- Singular is a computer algebra system (CAS) developed...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- QMRPACK: A package of QMR algorithms. The quasi...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1522 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 214 articles
- VODE: A variable-coefficient ODE solver. This paper...
- Referenced in 958 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 131 articles
- Interactive ELLPACK: An interactive problem-solving environment for...
- Referenced in 721 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- GiNaC is a C++ library. It is designed...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- ADIFOR is a tool for the automatic differentiation...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- ADMIT-1. Automatic differentiation and MATLAB interface toolbox...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...