- Referenced in 10 articles
- reviewed, open access journal. SoftwareX aims to acknowledge the impact of software on today...
- Referenced in 1 article
- impact of noise on the data. The software is published in the JOSS journal: Stock...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- We present a package of parallel preconditioners which...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 334 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 425 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Sphinx is a tool that makes it easy...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...