- Referenced in 653 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- gretl: Gnu Regression, Econometrics and Time-series Library...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- For more than 20 years, JMP statistical discovery...
- Referenced in 1659 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3091 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5253 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6166 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12821 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 134 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- This book offers an introduction to Natural Language...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 621 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- POMULT: a program for computing periodic orbits in...
- Referenced in 8984 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1829 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Scilab includes hundreds of mathematical functions. It has...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...