- Referenced in 156 articles
- cmprsk: Subdistribution Analysis of Competing Risks. Estimation, testing and regression modeling of subdistribution functions ... Gray (1988), A class of K-sample tests for comparing the cumulative incidence...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- powerful statistical tests of multivariate k-sample homogeneity and independence. For the univariate case ... MinP DDP and MinP ADP tests, which are consistent against all continuous alternatives...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- Test Framework. Conditional inference procedures for the general independence problem including two-sample, K-sample...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- analysis of covariance operators including k-sample tests for equality and classification and clustering methods...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Likelihood Procedures for Testing Symmetry of Data Distributions and K-Sample Comparisons. In practice, parametric ... test statistics that efficiently approximate parametric likelihood ratios to analyze and compare distributions of K ... test for symmetry of data distributions and compares K-sample distributions. Recognizing that recent statistical ... software packages do not sufficiently address K-sample nonparametric comparisons of data distributions, we propose...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- package kSamples: K-Sample Rank Tests and their Combinations. Compares k samples using the Anderson...
- Referenced in 1 article
- Exact High Dimensional Low Sample Size k-Sample Tests. Testing homogeneity of k multivariate distributions...
- Referenced in 1 article
- provided to implement Ball statistical test procedures for K-sample distribution comparison and test...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- R package FactoMineR: Multivariate Exploratory Data Analysis and...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- R package kernlab: Kernel-based Machine Learning Lab...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- Energy statistics: a class of statistics based on...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- R package circular: Circular Statistics. Circular Statistics, from...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- R package NPCirc: Nonparametric Circular Methods. This package...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- R package Directional: Directional Statistics, A collection of...