- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- A FORTRAN program is presented which calculates asymptotics...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- KANTBP: A program for computing energy levels, reaction...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- FORMAC, acronym of FORmula MAnipulation Compiler, was an...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- POTHMF: A program for computing potential curves and...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- TIGRA -- an iterative algorithm for regularizing nonlinear ill...
- Referenced in 151 articles
- Collocation method for the solution of nonlinear problems...
- Referenced in 497 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...