- Referenced in 23 articles
- related to the Bruhat ordering and Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials. It is written ... normal form computations; Bruhat ordering; Ordinary Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials; Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials with unequal parameters ... Inverse Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials; Cells and W-graphs...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 1970 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 270 articles
- Programming Perl. Perl is a language for easily...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- INSENC: This package accompanies ”Finding regular insertion encodings...
- Referenced in 4187 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PyCox: computing with (finite) Coxeter groups and Iwahori...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2340 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...