- Referenced in 23 articles
- Coxeter group theory, particularly those related to the Bruhat ordering and Kazhdan-Lusztig polynomials...
- Referenced in 3189 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 1923 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- Graphviz is open source graph visualization software. Graph...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- CHEVIE is a computer algebra project for symbolic...
- Referenced in 4221 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- PyCox: computing with (finite) Coxeter groups and Iwahori...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- The Dynagraph libraries are written in platform-neutral...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- Affine Matrix-Ball Construction Java program....