- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 333 articles
- HyTech is an automatic tool for the analysis...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NuSMV is a symbolic model checker developed as...
- Referenced in 658 articles
- Uppaal is an integrated tool environment for modeling...
- Referenced in 1103 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- ARMC: The Logical Choice for Software Model Checking...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- Possibly not closed convex polyhedra and the Parma...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- MONA implementation secrets. The MONA tool provides an...
- Referenced in 156 articles
- KEEL: a software tool to assess evolutionary algorithms...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- JCLEC: a Java framework for evolutionary computation. In...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Bebop: A Symbolic Model Checker for Boolean Programs...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- The Octagon Abstract Domain Library is a free...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- The ASTREÉ Analyzer. ASTRÉE is an abstract interpretation...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- zapato: Automatic theorem proving for predicate abstraction refinement...