- Referenced in 556 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 363 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 4623 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5099 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 9880 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 6264 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- An extended finite element library. This paper presents...
- Referenced in 736 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- SERBA: a B.I.E. program with linear elements for...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- BEASY is an internationally recognised leader in computer...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- BOSOR5-program for buckling of elastic-plastic complex...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- DUNE, the Distributed and Unified Numerics Environment is...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- TRIC is a simple but sophisticated 3-node...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- LS-DYNA A combined Implicit/Explicit solver. One scalable...
- Referenced in 1 article
- The ROSAA project. Development of a simulation system...
- Referenced in 922 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 1251 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...