- Referenced in 71 articles
- KLAIM: a kernel language for agents interaction and mobility. We investigate the issue of designing ... programming language for mobile computing and describe KLAIM, a language that supports a programming paradigm ... operators for building processes. KLAIM naturally supports programming with explicit localities. Localities are first-class ... language and provides guidelines for implementations. KLAIM is equipped with a type system that statically...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- language that retains the main features of Klaim (process distribution and mobility, remote and asynchronous...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- tool for specifying properties of Klaim programs. Klaim is an experimental programming language that supports...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- multi-stage programming) and Klaim (a Kernel Language for Agents Interaction and Mobility), to permit...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Klava: a Java package for distributed and mobile...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- Generative communication in Linda. Generative communication is the...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Transactors: a programming model for maintaining globally consistent...