- Referenced in 45 articles
- boost the development of domain-based, knowledge-based, and generally AI-based ATP methods. This ... produce and use natively a detailed XML format, suitable for communication with other tools ... just a XSLT stylesheet translating the XML tree to the TPTP syntax. The problem creation ... than MML authors and usable for general discovery in mathematics...
- Referenced in 1 article
- tags to them and deriving a flat XML DTD for the archive. DIAsDEM focuses ... filings and company reports. In the knowledge discovery phase, text units are iteratively clustered ... tagged with semiautomatically determined cluster labels and XML tags respectively. Additionally, extracted named entities...
- Referenced in 1818 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- One step in interoperating among heterogeneous databases is...
- Referenced in 145 articles
- The software system Theorema provides a uniform logic...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 393 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- A logical language, SeqLog, for mining and querying...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- TANE: An efficient algorithm for discovering functional and...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 712 articles
- Spin is a popular open-source software tool...
- Referenced in 853 articles
- Haskell is a standardized, general-purpose purely functional...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 844 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 123 articles
- XML is a versatile markup language, capable of...