- Referenced in 6 articles
- framework is the use of a Kronecker product covariance matrix to model the gene-experiment ... natural extension of the widely used Pearson coefficient when the experiment correlation matrix is known...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- A C++ class library for extended scientific computing...
- Referenced in 3154 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- GELDA is a Fortran77 sofware package for the...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- The gfun package provides tools for determining and...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- hypre is a software library for the solution...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1904 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6337 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- Normaliz is a tool for computations in affine...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- On the GAP package numericalsgps. After short introductions...
- Referenced in 636 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...