- Referenced in 197 articles
- arise. Two others use iterative (preconditioned Krylov) methods instead of direct methods for these linear...
- Referenced in 184 articles
- routines consists of matrix-free Krylov subspace projection methods (Arnoldi and Lanczos processes), and that...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- obtained using one of several Krylov subspace methods. The algorithm is implemented in a Fortran...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- CVODE are variable-order, variable-step multistep methods. For nonstiff problems, CVODE includes the Adams ... date). When using a Krylov method as the linear solver, the iteration is an Inexact ... dense and band) solvers and three preconditioned Krylov (iterative) solvers (GMRES, Bi-CGStab, and TFQMR...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- NLEIGS: A class of fully rational Krylov methods for nonlinear eigenvalue problems. A new rational ... Krylov method for the efficient solution of nonlinear eigenvalue problems, $A(lambda ... This iterative method, called fully rational Krylov method for nonlinear eigenvalue problems (abbreviated as NLEIGS ... interpolation and generalizes the Newton rational Krylov method proposed in [R. Van Beeumen, K. Meerbergen...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- minimal residual (QMR) algorithm is a Krylov-subspace method for the iterative solution of large...
- Referenced in 130 articles
- more expensive global optimization method on the same generalized block Krylov subspace. We propose...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- minimal residual (QMR) method are two Krylov methods for solving linear systems. The main difference ... basis vectors for the Krylov subspace. The GMRES method uses the Arnoldi process while ... Krylov subspace. In this paper we give a new method similar to QMR but based...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- general sparse linear systems by using Krylov subspace methods preconditioned by some multi-level block...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- most effective iterative methods for the solution of large, sparse linear systems obtained from ... used as a preconditioner for Krylov subspace methods. In this communication, we report ... enhance the performance of an AMG-preconditioned Krylov solver. This is illustrated using a number...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- homogeneous subproblems, and a near-optimal Krylov method is used for the fast exponential integration...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- inverse free preconditioned Krylov subspace projection method developed by Golub...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- well-known bottleneck of efficiency for Krylov methods. Furthermore, either implicit or explicit calculation...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Gaussian distributions using rational approximations and Krylov methods and computing log-determinants using the same...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- known bottleneck of efficiency for the Krylov methods. Either implicit or explicit calculation...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- MATLAB implementations of Ruhe’s rational Krylov sequence method, algorithms for the implicit and explicit...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- sides, and a single-vector recycled Krylov method (GCRO-DR). Basic linear problem class...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- within communication-avoiding variants of Krylov subspace projection methods for solving a nonsymmetric linear system ... small but critical segment of the Krylov methods, we can improve not only the overall...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- that uses state-of-the-art solution methods to obtain accurate solutions to the Boltzmann ... source iteration, Denovo uses nonstationary Krylov methods to solve the within-group equations. Krylov methods ... when used as a preconditioner to a Krylov solver. Denovo’s generic programming framework allows...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- stepping is handled by a semi-implicit method. Moderate changes were necessary to transform ... using the NITSOL library with Newton-Krylov methods of solution for nonlinear system of equations ... that on one hand the Newton-Krylov implicit method, when applied to basic one fluid ... beyond MHD. By testing the Newton-Krylov method with diamagnetic modifications on the dynamics...