- Referenced in 78 articles
- minimal residual (QMR) algorithm is a Krylov-subspace method for the iterative solution of large...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Fortran interfaces of pyCTQW, discuss various numerical methods of calculating the matrix exponential, and demonstrate ... cluster. In particular, the Chebyshev and Krylov-subspace methods for calculating the quantum walk propagation...
- Referenced in 1 article
- this work allows use of multigrid methods for efficient inversion of Maxwell’s curl-curl ... demonstrated within a shift-and-invert Krylov-subspace eigensolver (open-sourced at https://github.com/bauerca/maxwell)...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- ARMS: an algebraic recursive multilevel solver for general...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- We present a number of application program interfaces...
- Referenced in 279 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 3315 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- SLEPc the Scalable Library for Eigenvalue Problem Computations...
- Referenced in 195 articles
- SuperLU is a general purpose library for the...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- Algorithm 809: PREQN: Fortran 77 subroutines for preconditioning...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- SPIKE: A parallel environment for solving banded linear...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- STK (Sierra ToolKit mesh): The SIERRA framework for...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 323 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...