- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 540 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- BILUM is a set of programs designed for...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- BiCGstab($l$) and other hybrid Bi-CG methods...
- Referenced in 1757 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 490 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 848 articles
- ARPACK is a collection of Fortran77 subroutines designed...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- PERMAS is an internationally established FE analysis system...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Neweul-M² is a software package for the...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- SIMPACK is a general purpose Multi-Body Simulation...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- PLAPACK is a library infrastructure for the parallel...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- The universal functional optimization (UFO) system is an...
- Referenced in 1521 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 140 articles
- Newton-type minimization via the Lanczos method This...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Towards distributed heterogenous high-performance computing with ViennaCL...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- Automatic differentiation through the use of hyper-dual...