- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 716 articles
- Macsyma is a general purpose symbolic-numerical-graphical...
- Referenced in 601 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 499 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 473 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 937 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 335 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...