- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- An MEBDF package for the numerical solution of...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- Produced by experts for use in a variety...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- NEWUOA is a software developped by M.J.D. Powell...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- NTL is a high-performance, portable C++ library...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- GNU Octave is a high-level language, primarily...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- PLTMG 11.0 is a package for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Algorithm 661 QSHEP3D: Quadratic Shepard method for trivariate...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- ROBETH is the program library for robust statistical...
- Referenced in 2021 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 418 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 1509 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 241 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- Practical implementation of nonlinear time series methods: The...
- Referenced in 699 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 415 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...